To create a Moodboard please browse our collections and click on
+ To My Moodboard on the product details page!
Moh, or infatuation, is a playful interpretation of the bond between the tray and side table as well as the synergy between three materials – sandstone, steel and wood. This table has a hand-turned base fabricated on a stone-lathe using sandstone. The solid stone base proudly holds the weight of the table supported centrally by an elegant steel rod on which sits a chic wooden tray that sits snugly within the raised rim of the side table, but is removable as required. This pairs well with the MOH SIDE TABLE SMALL
A sandstone base on which is fixed a copper finish stainless-steel pipe with a turned teakwood top fixed on it, on top of which sits a turned and shaped teakwood tray.
450mm x 450mm x 670mm - L x B x H
Steel, Wood, Sandstone
-Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight or in high temperature areas
- Place a humidifier in the room especially in winter months
- Always lift furniture to move it, do not drag
#AmazngCare for your products
- Dust the furniture regularly to remove abrasive debris
- Hard surfaces can be cleaned using a mild solution of soap and water
- Do not place cups or cases directly on the furniture
- Polish wooden items occasionally with bee's wax
Estimated delivery time : 30 - 45 days